Tuesday, April 29, 2008

hello hello!

So life has not been terribly exciting here as of late. I have turned into a big sissy, I keep thinking that it is cold here...i think wrong. We finally got a thermometer and it is about 62 when tend to think that it is cold. I dont know how I am going to survive another south dakota winter. Hit the big 7 month mark today( april 27th), I cant believe that I have already been gone 7 months. I think that this is the longest that I have been away from home, kind of crazy. So now I have less than 20 months to go.. woo hoo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lindsay
tried to call last night 4/30/08
just got skype and a new microphone
today.hope its works
p.s.jen taylor is engaged

Anonymous said...

hey Lindsay, so dont think you can handle the cold anymore, huh? We had a blizzard here last weekend. Took Dad and I 5 hours to get to Pierre. will call soon--real soon. I do LOVE you. Mama

Anonymous said...

i called you and it actually worked! yaya! i'm only 2 test away from summer!!! love you bye!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay - know what you mean about getting used to warm weather. We are trying real hard not to get acclimated to living in the desert. The desert is in "bloom" if you can call it that - a few flowers amongst the rock and cacti.

Stay safe.

Auntie Ann

Anonymous said...

20 months is still too long Linds! What am I going to do??! :)

Anonymous said...

good girl linds,I'm proud of you and your tenacity. Sounds like your heart is still in it and if home is where your heart is you're in good shape. Continue the good work. We'll just have to keep missing you for another 20 months whether we like it or not. Going to SD for Jacobs graduation. All is well here. The boys are growing like weeds. Doug and Zoey are busy as usual.Nothing new. We love and miss you. G-Mom