Tuesday, September 18, 2007

so now i am really starting to stress... 5 days to go( why am i wasting time on here?) i have packed and repacked my bags about eight hundred times and i am struggling to make this 80 pound weight limit. ohh did i mention before that we have to pack everything we need into 2 bages weighing no more than 80 pounds. it seems easy, but really its tough. i feel so shallow because i am sure many things that i am bringing as necessities are probably luxuries for other people...ohh goodness. but beyond the packing everything is good. i am getting so excited to leave, but at the same time i am finally beginning to realize that this is really 2 years. back to the packing. hope everyone is writing lots of letters :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Lindsay! Hope you worked out your luggage situation.
Alison

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited to write you letters...snail mail style!! Wish I could be there to say good bye but going to have to give you a virtual hug!!!! gonna miss you batch but you are gonna be a rockstar teacher!

Alli

Anonymous said...

Lindsay...I am so proud of you. I know you have "what it takes" and that you will do your job in a way that will make you very proud and also all your relatives & friends. I will be praying for you and your work. I hope the time goes quickly for you, and that you will safely be back home with us., in a flash. You are the best, Lindsay. Love you, Aunt Patti & cousin Andrew PS hope this gets to you..this blogging is really new to me..lol